RSS

Monday, October 1, 2012

Tired? Does your body need a tune-up?

It's the first day of October and the weather is getting cold so quickly now.   Where did the summer go? The leaves on the tress are starting to change colors and they are falling already.  So just like the trees shedding their leaves this season, I'm going to work on shedding some pounds.
I decided it's time for a change and try to take control of the things I can control. 
I'm been feeling tired lately with all the stress at work and the stress has been adding on to my digestive issues and gaining weight.  So my body is in dire need of a tune-up and a reset.

I discovered a new cleanse program called Ultimate Reset from Beachbody that recently came out to help get your body back functioning the way it used to and it will help me some lose weight!!!  It will also help increase my energy level and lower my cholesterol levels in only 21 days..  I repeat only 21 days.. not too much of a commitment.. Now who wouldn't want that.

I bought it online last week after reading up on the benefits of the program and it just arrived in the mail today..   So here is what came in the mail. 
I'm trying to read through the brochures and DVDs that explains what all these things will do to reset my body so stay tune as I start on my 21 day journey.

Are you tired too? Have you been feeling sick lately? Feeling run-down? Having trouble with your digestion? Do you have hard time losing weight? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, join me my October Fit Fest Challenge to reset your life with a 21-day cleanse using Ultimate Reset....

~~Words of Encouragement~~
Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. Do not banish me from your presence and don’t take your Holy Spirit from me.
Psalm 51:10-11 (NLT)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top