RSS

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back to School Deals for your Craft Room

I can't believe it's September already... where did the year go..
It's the start of a new school year and lots of families are busy getting their kids off to school..  I love this time of the year because it's the best time to shop for your craft room.. The back-to-school supplies section has lots of cool things for kids but I take advantage to check out sales for my craft room.  :-)

This year, I found a few great items. Staples and Walmart had $2 and $3 deals for back to school.
For $2, I got these great pen holders that you can stick anywhere.  I can put these where I need a pen.  It's flexible to fit different size pens.  I also put one to hold my laptop charger cable off the side of my desk so it's I can reach of the charger easily. 

For $2, I also got these great Lock-Ups twist stackable containers in 4 different sizes to meet all your crafting needs.  :-)  These are designed so that multiples can be connected to create a "tower" of storage. The lids twist and lock each one in place.


For $3, I got a set of mini ClosetMaid Cubeicals.  They are usually $7 or more so when I saw these for $3, I had to get one.  These mini sizes are great to put near your sewing machine to dump your thread and fabric pieces.  I was debating on making my own thread catcher after reading a blog entry from This Mama Makes Stuff but when I saw these mini Cubeicals, I decided, these would be a perfect alternative.   I used a potato chip clip to hang it off one of my drawers next to my sewing table. Voila..my very own thread catcher..

 Next week will be time for a little Fall cleaning and reorganization of my craft room.  Off to planning my room.

Happy Crafting..

~~Words of Encouragement~~
Blessed are all who fear the Lord, who walk in obedience to him. 
You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours
      Psalm 128:1-2 (NLT)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top