RSS

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Who wants a surprise gift?


I love getting surprise gifts as much as giving surprise gifts.  I found a few blogs that are participating in a Surprise Pay-It forward.  I found it on Claire Bear's blog. So if you love to get a surprise gift and have a blog, post a comment.


Here is how it works.

I will send a surprise gift to the first 3 people to comment on this post.  This gift will be made by me and I will send it sometime within the next year.  Exactly when you will receive it will be a surprise.

And here are the rules:

1.  I will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post.  It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next 365 days (yes, a year).

2.  To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along too.  Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people who comment on your blog post.

3.  You must have a blog.

4.  After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love.  If you haven’t posted in 48 hours then the next commenter will be chosen.

If you want to join in just comment below and if you’re one of the first three I’ll send you something before the end of August next year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top