RSS

Monday, April 30, 2012

The beginning of something new....

Hi :D
I'm so excited to be starting a blog.. I like to read other people's blogs and never thought I would start my own.. but it's the year of new beginnings so here goes nothing.. 

I'm a Project Manager by day and a Craft Enthusiast\wife by night.   If I could, I would retire now and just do crafts all day long.. My first exposure to crafts was at the age of 8 when my grandmother taught me how to crochet granny squares.. I seem to be the only grandchild that follows my grandmother's creativity and love for crafts. 

But I wanted to share my crafting journey, my creations over the years to give you inspirations and lead you to where I am today with the beginnings of KadoHearts (Gift from the Heart).

So sit back, grab some coffee or tea and start crafting with me.... 


~~Words of Encouragement~~
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21 (NIV)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top