RSS

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

On the 9th Day of Christmas, My True Love gave to me…. Nine Water Bottles

On the 9th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....Nine Water Bottles

Are you always thirsty or feel dehydrated all the time? I'm always needing to carry a water bottle with me where ever I go because no matter how much I drink, it's never enough.
I used to carry plastic water bottles until I found out a while back, that the caps on the plastic water bottles are not recyclable like the rest of the bottle. The caps are a little thicker and harder in material. It cannot be processed the same way at the recycling centers. If you recycle the plastic bottle with the cap, the bottles end up in landfills or in the ocean. A lot of the recycling companies cannot process the caps so they will end up throwing out the whole bottle if you leave the cap on. So whenever I recycle a plastic water bottle or any other type of beverage bottle, I remove the cap and dispense it with regular trash and recycle the bottle only.
So I recently started carrying my own stainless steel water bottle instead of always carrying those plastic water bottles. The stainless steel water bottle has a convenient folding straw embedded to the top. It holds 20 oz of water to keep your thirst quenched.

* BPA free
* Ultra lightweight
* Size: 20 oz (600 ml)
* Dishwasher-safe
* Fit into most any backpack beverage holder or lunch bag



Happy Shopping!!

~~Words of Encouragement~~
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13 (NIV)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top